The resources provided deal with arts-related programming in general and certain practices may not be applicable to 21st CCLC. If you are unsure if a recommended practice is permissible, please contact your program officer at the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
Expanding Minds and Opportunities: Leveraging the Power of Afterschool and Summer Learning for Student Success
- Section 1: A Focus on Student Success
- Section 2: Expanding Skills and Horizons
- Section 3: Recent Evidence of Impact
- Section 4: The Power of Community-School Partnerships in Expanding Learning
- Section 5: Afterschool and Summer Programs as Catalysts for Engaging Families
- Section 6: A Growing Nationwide Infrastructure for Quality, Expansion and Partnerships