During the grant period, all Pennsylvania Nita M. Lowey 21st Century Community Learning Center (21st CCLC) grantees are required to update and/or submit the following reporting elements:
- Grantee Dashboard
- Annual Summative Reports
- Local Evaluation Report
Please consult the PA 21st CCLC Accountability and Reporting Guide for information about all reporting elements. Note: The Quarterly Performance Report is no longer required.
REMINDER: Never send individual student data to PDE.
In an effort to improve data access, 21st CCLC programs update and utilize an online dashboard system. This system was developed with the intent to improve the efficiency of several administrative and data collection elements.
Key features of the system include:
- Grantee reporting / Contact at-a-glance
- Online Contact Information Form / Automatic notification process
- Monthly participation counts / Average daily attendance (due by the 10th of the following month)
- Center and Feeder Schools module
- Grantee Partnerships / Agencies module
- Document Repository
- Survey – data from the previously collected Quarterly Performance Report (QPR) and Implementation Survey (due early in the calendar year and again at the end of the school year)
Each grant’s primary contact has an account in the online system and only has access to their own grant(s). If there has been a change to your primary contact email or you have trouble accessing the dashboard, please contact Falon Weidman.
Annual Summative Report
Several annual summative reports capture data that is important for PDE in administering the statewide 21st CCLC program.
- Federal Reporting – 21APR (Annual Performance Report)
- State Reporting – PA Implementation Survey, Operations Spreadsheet and De-identified Student Data Workbook
Each spring the Allegheny Intermediate Unit (AIU) who administers the online Pennsylvania Grantee Report sends the complete list of reports along with due dates and login information. Please visit the AIU website for the current list.
Local Evaluation Report
Grantees are required to conduct an external, local-level evaluation and annually submit an evaluation report documenting the success of their afterschool program. Information about submission of the local evaluation report is sent every spring by the Allegheny Intermediate Unit (AIU). Grantees must have an independent, third-party, qualified evaluator to conduct the external local-level evaluation. Grantees must allocate funds in their budget to pay for a local external evaluation. More information about the specifics of the local evaluation report and evaluator requirements can be found on the Pennsylvania Department of Education website by specific cohort.