In an effort to improve data access, 21st CCLC programs update and utilize an online dashboard system. This system was developed with the intent to improve the efficiency of several administrative and data collection elements.
Key features of the system include:
- Grantee reporting and Contact at-a-glance
- Online Contact Information Form and Automatic notification process
- Monthly participation counts and Average daily attendance (due by the 10th of the following month)
- Center and Feeder Schools module
- Grantee Partnerships and Agencies module
- Document Repository
- Survey – data from the previously collected Quarterly Performance Report (QPR) and Implementation Survey (due early in the calendar year and again at the end of the school year)
Each grant’s primary contact has an account in the online system and has access to their own grant(s) only. If there has been a change to your primary contact email or you have trouble accessing the dashboard, please contact Falon Weidman.
Grantee Dashboard Login Page