Professional Development Plan
Grantees should develop a professional development plan for afterschool teachers and provide the written plan to their PA Department of Education (PDE) program officer for approval. 21st CCLC funds cannot be used for non-sanctioned and/or non-approved conference expenses. There is no approval for workshops not applicable to afterschool programs.
Cohort Training Requirements
If you are unable to send the required two staff members to any of the training, you must obtain PDE approval to make any substitutions with any other training.
Grantees must send two representatives to the following each grant year.
- Extra Learning Opportunities Conference
- Pennsylvania Grantee Meeting
- USDOE sponsored Summer Institute (when offered)
- Regional Training (when offered)
- Other webinars or meetings as required by PDE.