The 21st CCLC regional trainings will take place in October, 2019. Two individuals from each cohort are required to attend. Due to venue size, no more than two individuals per cohort. Registration at each training will begin at 8:30 a.m., and the meeting will be held from 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. with a break for lunch.
The focus of the training will be on safety in afterschool, and at the conclusion of the meeting we will distribute Go-Kits to each cohort for sites served.
The dates of the trainings are:
- October 8, Pittsburgh PaTTAN, Pittsburgh, PA
- October 9, Tom Ridge Environmental Center, Erie, PA
- October 11, Montgomery County Intermediate Unit, Norristown, PA
- October 22, Harrisburg PaTTAN, Harrisburg, PA
- October 30, Franklin Institute, Philadelphia, PA